Re: I. virginica alive and well in CA

Just because I am a little pleased with myself, I would like to report that I.
Virginica is thriving well in my little shaded pond here in northern CA. Sometimes
little successes are very important...

I also think I have a JI blooming, but I have never seen a JI before so I'm not sure.
Thanks                   | "There be dragons here"
John                     |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
John Jones, 35572 Linda Dr., Fremont CA, 94536
jijones@ix.netcom.com, USDA zone 8 (coastal, bay)