End of Season Report

The calendar may say it's still spring, but the weather says that summer is
definitely here.  Temperature 107, relative humidity 7%. Cold & wet sounds
pretty good to me!

Anyway, I harvested the last two pods today so I guess the '96 season is
officially over.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745@compuserve.com)
Southern New Mexico, where bloom season is only nine months away!