Bug zappers vs. borer moth

Lee DeJongh suggests the bug zapper against the borer moth:

 >> I hate this gizmo myself but it seems to me that it might works if used
 >> for the appropriate interval when the moths are around.

My concern would be for all the 'good moths' (pollinators, among other things)
that would be lured to their deaths just because they were around at the same
time.  Hard to see how the zapper would selectively attract only the borer

By the way, Lee, it's wonderful (and cooling!) to hear your bloom reports.
Daffodils just fading: mmmm.  Wish I could turn the clock back here, where the
last buds on the latest of the tall beardeds opened today (one that's either
CHOIR BOY or HELEN COLLINGWOOD).  Cut down the bloom stalks on the others, and
am busily sticking stakes to mark where the new arrivals will go....

 Nell Lancaster, Lexington, VA   75500.2521@compuserve.com    USDA zone 6b