Re: Cow's ect.

Oh, you're the guy who done it to McDonalds!!
	Man, I don't want to get shot!! I stay very clear of those sorts
of places!!  I try real hard not to give the guns an excuse to shoot at me
and if I had a truck load, I'd rush right home.
	So, Rabbit dung??
	I totally agree with you on the lazy composting technique.  Everything
goes in and if that isn't enuf turning, forget it.  I try to put the new stuff
at the back, take from the front.  I have yet to get to last years back of
the pile.  Gotta do it soon.  it was really dry last summer so I don't know
how it is this spring.  I like to wait until it's really hot and get out there
and kill myself to put it on the plants.  oh, yeah, but that's the way it
works.  When the plants begin to suffer, I figure I have to suffer even more.
	I'm a good mom, see.
	Can I borrow your truck?
Carolyn Schaffner in wet wet wet wet Buffalo, NY