Re: More mystery irises

Julia, I don't remember your location (could you post it with your messages
???)(please???)   But we are just coming into bloom with the TB's, here in
Western New York -- good thing, we have a show this Saturday.
	And, we had a terrific downpour last night.  Not a lot of wind or
lightening, etc, just A LOT of rain.  and this morning, I thought my tb's
would be down but, et this:

	Mystique, Orange Popcicles, Winner's Circle are up and adam this morningYou'd neve know they were rained on.  That O.P. is on it's third day of

-- what I mean when I hit the wrong button is -- The TERMINAL bloom is on it's
third day.  It was in bloom Saturday evening and it's still there!!
It has funny substance on the falls, sort of doubling, extra fleshy things
it would be a sought after feature in a daylily but is terrible on an iris.
Mystique thought this is the right way to go and is standing up there proud
as everything.  My boy got real close to it and peaked inside and asked all
sorts of questions about whether it's supposed to be the same color as the
standards, and the beard color is not red, or yellow, is that ok.  It was
totally fascinating to see him take such care at his evaluation!! at 7!!
and nothing else went down, either!!
Carolyn Schaffner in wet wet wet Buffalo, NY