Stressed out

Thank you one and all for the addresses of where to get iris books.
This is a great group.  Yesterday I was on a high as one of the new
additions planted in Janaury (Cloud Cap described as oyster pink with
cerise beard) was showing a bud much too early I agree but today at
lunchtime Mother's spaniel had seen fit to dig it up.  She'll be
suffering severe stress if I catch her at it again.

Regards from Chilly SA

Sally Guye
email zosg@warthog.ru.ac.za