Re: Kids and Irises

YES!! Chris!!  Alex now has his own three foot patch that has watermelon and
cucumbers in it!!  I like his evaluating substance, color, form, balance
and fragrance.  Someone told us that Orange Popsicles smells like O.P's
and he keeps trying to compare --
	And from a young age, he has been extremely careful among the rows
of my garden. Your boys are careful, also.  Our newsletter published
a list of THOU SHALT's for garden etiquette and I think if we encourage
adults to be careful and teach the children to respect the garden, we will
have hybridizers for a long time.
	We are establishing a youth membership and a garden etiquette
guide should be among the packet -- Thanks for the tip!!
	Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY -- USA!