Re:Aurora's Blush and Magic Bubbles

>	Saw also a huge clump of Aurora's Blush, a mauve IB, tall, graceful,
>a wonderful bloom.  Unfortunately this was next to a pink that clashed with
>it.

I am a great fan of AURORA'S BLUSH...an extraordinary intermediated bearded
iris!  Could the pink it was next to possibly have been another IB also by
the Willott's, i.e. MAGIC BUBBLES.  The latter is the nicest true pink IB I
have seen...but even so I still prefer AURORA'S BLUSH for its lovely habits
and distinctinve color mix of pink with blue overtones.Clarence Mahan in
sunny VA