AIS Web Page. Now available for testing.

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi all,

The new AIS web page is now up and running! Way ahead of schedule too.

The URL is [http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS].

It is a little rough and untested, so consider this a trial period. I
welcome feedback. It is optimized to run best using the Netscape web
browser, but should function acceptably on any browser. It has been tested
on one ISP using Netscape, and on AOL using the AOL browser.

I plan to add a bunch of photos as I get them. Also plan to refine a few of
the pages as I get new information.

Please let me know if I am missing anything major, if any information is
incorrect, if any links do not work, or anything else you think would be
constructive.

Hope you like it.

Scott.