Re: SAMSON, Re: Weeds

Bob in Eastern NC, USA!!
	Can you bury Bermuda Grass and Nut grass, or cover it with black
plastic???

Anybody:

	I saw TWIST OF FAITH (FATE??) in a design -- anyone know the
hybridizer and a source for this lovely thing??  It's a TB, I think, with
dark dark falls and a lighter standard.  Looks like the falls would
be horizontal, not too ruffled.  I want to see it in MY garden next year.

Carolyn Schaffner