Re: SAMSON, Re: Weeds

Chris in Canada --
	I saw SAMSON yesterday in Jim Burke's garden.  He doesn't use fertilizermuch and SAMSON was very very bright, not pale or dull at all.  His clump
was just past peak, but it was full and well balanced with blooms.  The
blooms stood nicely above the foliage, and it was a pleasure to look down at.

	I haven't see a photo, but it seems that the contrast with the zonal
spot would make it distinctive.

	Saw also a huge clump of Aurora's Blush, a mauve IB, tall, graceful,
a wonderful bloom.  Unfortunately this was next to a pink that clashed with
it.  Placement of A's B should be careful, I'd suggest.
Carolyn in rainy Buffalo, some more