     I know how you feel about getting the wrong iris. I have a friend who
     got an iris supposedly called VANILLA PINK it turned out to be brown.
     This was her first iris, needless to say she is very reluctant to
     order another iris. Has anyone heard of an iris (TB) with this name?
     I've looked at a few catalogs that I have but it isn't listed.
     suzette guay
     Baltimore, MD
     Francis Scott Key Iris Society