Well, I have just came back from the Canadian Iris Society picnic held
in Norwich, Ontario, June 2.  Got a little wet but that's okay! In
conjunction with the picnic an iris show was held (luckily inside). In
the iris show, saw a 1997 introduction SDB from Canadian hybridizer
Chuck Chapman called KLINGON PRINCESS. For colors check out Klingons on
StarTrek! Very nice tight form, lots of ruffles, falls held out just
right. Gotta get!
Probably not for everyone but I'll take one!
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
Director, Canadian Iris Society
e-mail: cris@netcom.ca