Re: Bloomin' Black Buds

Charlie Rodgers:
	Up here, if I don't remove seed pods from Psuedocorous, they will
sprout all over the place.  As little seedlings, it's hard to know which
are the siberians.  Unless you don't care, I'd vote for cutting them off.
You don't need to worry, it seems to me, about vigor in this plant.  It
seems to thrive in hot, or cold, or wet, or dry conditions.  And I leave the
foliage until hell freezes over, I mean, until it gets cold here and everything
dies back.
	Do yours turn brown before frost?
	The seed pods are interesting in dried arrangements.
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY 10 miles from the Niagara River and 20 from
Niagara Falls, but only 4 to beautiful historic downtown and three blocks
from Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin house which has glorious stained
glass of wisteria!!
	so there!!
cms