More mystery irises

It is now peak blooming here for the TBs.  I wish I knew what some of these
varieties are.... I can describe them if anyone is interested!  They are most
likely older ones, since I know my neighbor has lived here for about 20

As far as the stalks falling over -- I've always had that problem.  The
shorter ones are ok but the taller ones, i.e. Victoria Falls, would always
fall over.  In my current bunch, it's the whites that are taller and they do
tend to flop over.

Julia Lord