Re: SAMSON

*uncloaking* and don't want to start a flame war but can someone tell me why
SAMSON(Aitken 1994) IS GETTING BEAT UP ON??? Based on HEARSAY evidence at that--
In addition,  the HEARSAY is from an unnamed person. Poor Samson, *defamed*
before the
world and not one champion to come to the defense. sad sad :-(

As I walk through the cow lot it is easy to tell where the cows have plopped
and where they haven't. The cow manure is one of the best color enhancers I
have observed so
this individual IRIS just might be suffering from poor nutrition! Hurry down
to your nearest cow lot and collect some nutrients and see if it does better
next year. Or do
like I do and test the different ones and ditch (naturalize) the ones you
are not too fond of.

IRIS IRIS my flavor-rites- may only be for awhile but well worth it. IMNSHO

Forget the books, talk and catalogs and test. Plant, nurture and see what
responds best for YOU. And be careful with chemicals (roundup in particular-
had to hide it from my wife;-/).
Take care and be well
,,
bob