My SDB iris SAMSON (Aitken 1994) just bloomed this am but it does not
look anything like the picture in Aitkens catalogue. Mine is just an
unremarkable, bland, thing. It doesn't seem to have the distictive color
pattern and beards that are shown in the catalogue. I think that I may
just have received a misname/mistake. Does anyone else grow this iris?
How did it look in comparison to the catalogue shot?
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
Director, Canadian Iris Society
e-mail: cris@netcom.ca