Re: OT:OT in Iris-Land, Part II

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT:OT in Iris-Land, Part II
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 23:28:26 -0600 (MDT)

For those of you who want to read part I, I broke my resolve not to
enter into OT frivolity ever again, and looked up the archives. It can
be found on 13/1/98 (er that's 1/13/98 in the U.S.)

You have to admit this is 'Iris humour' and therefore relevant to the
list. Hope no one gets heart burn from this one Griff ;-)) (evil grin)

However all is not lost, as, in my travel through cyberspace, I ran into
a new Iris Web page. Now all those people who read OT posts will be able
to go to Phil Yard Iris Farm and look at some lovely pictures.

(Sorry, I don't know how to do this in blue).
Jan Clark