Re: Storm Last Night

The rose hedge is about 15 feet from the tall bed and actually I was incorrect
- it is a multifloral hedge.  The same hedge that is now outlawed in some
states.  I like it because  it provides a dense fence that nothing can get
through be it man or beastie.   At one time, it was considered for a highway
barrier to stop any vehicle that left the road.  Alas, it has it downside, as
Midwest farmers hated it for it spread to their fields, thus the ban.   On the
plus side, it has little while flowers now and small berries in the winter,
which the birds are not estatic over but it is starvation food to tide them

Sande Lemmer