Re: ABBEY ROAD

Dave Silverberg writes:

> feeling red-faced, and most apologetic, over his
> most immodest posting of the letter from the Premio Firenze.

I expect most of this list is happy to share in good news of this
sort.  Have you been to Firenze personally?  What is the climate
of that part of Italy?  Dry and hot like Texas?  If so, performance
there might be an indication it would do well here.  Congrats!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7 where the temps are soaring above 100 already this
year.