Re: SPEC: GERALD DARBY

>     The information from Barry Blythe is correct.  In climates for
which it is suited, it is a wonderful plant.  Sadly, GERALD DARBY does
not like Florida.

Thanks Mark. I am going to give my Siberians a year and see if they are
happy before I buy GD. I have planted Louisiannas over the septic tank
drainage, which is always a little damp. I'm hoping they cope with the
cold, and a bit of wind. We only have mild frosts compared to parts of
the U.S. but we still complain bitterly.
It was the reference to "X robusta" that I didn't understand, as I have
not taken much notice of species iris up to now. The addiction is
growing!
Jan