Re: HIST: Dauntless

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Dauntless
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:31:56 -0600 (MDT)

I have to change my description here. The striping is more of a yellow/cream
color. I finally got the photos back, and unfortunately I'm not as good a
photographer as I thought I was (very big grin). BUT, I'm working on it and
will have the photo up by Wednesday evening for anyone who wants to try to
ID this one.

It will be located at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for all of your help, everyone!

Tammy K.

Zome 9/Ca....weather just won't make up it's mind here, and I have one iris
blooming that was suppose to be VANITY, but it's white!