RE TB Utah Jazz

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE TB Utah Jazz
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:01:56 -0600 (MDT)

Jeff...oh, dear...oh, dear    In this "Bull Fans" garden our TB's are
mostly 'benched'....Just a role player in SIX PACK, kind of a puny 25" this
year and a fairly tall ORANGE SLICES still performing well off the bench.
This year we'll
be sending in our SPURIAs....PREMIER, MAHOGANY LORD, REDWOOD SUPREME, SON
OF SUN, STRUTTIN'....cheering them on from front row center will be BETTY
MY LOVE, CLARA ELLEN, ILA CRAWFORD and BARBARA'S KISS.  And you know how
tall SPUs get and how they stand up to the wind!   Ernie in Illinois
(looking for a SPU named  "MICHAEL"