Re: Please take me off the list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Please take me off the list
  • From: "John I. Jones" <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:34:18 -0600 (MDT)

Almaz Beyene wrote:
> Although I have enjoyed to be part of the list, I would like you to take
> me off the list please.

Well unfortunately, you got yourself on the list, and you have to get yourself
off the list.

We are sorry to see you go.

When you subscribed to the Iris-l you received back a message with the subject of:

SUBSCRIBE IRIS-L <your name>

Contained in that message were all sorts of nifty little instructions on how
to use the reflector INCLUDING how to set it to digest and how to unsubscribe.

If you trashed that message without reading it (it may still be in your trash
folder), you can also find the instructions at:

Read the manual...  :>))

If I can be of any further help please email me directly at:

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.