OT: Kaffir Lily

     Could any of you all tell me anything about Kaffir Lily [Schizostylis
coccinea]?  I have yet to encounter it, but The Sunset National Garden Book
lists it as being suitable for both Sunset Zones 26 and 28, and I am on the
border of the two.  Where would be a good source for the plants?
     This is a member of the Iris Family.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.