Re: Bloom Report

Jeff writes:
> Now that TB bloom season is well under weigh in northern Utah, it is
> abundantly clear that the net effects on iris bloom of the weather
> generated by El Nino have been strongly positive. Not for a long time, if
> ever, have we seen so much bloom, stalks so tall, such good branching, or
> so many buds.

This sounds worth a trip to Utah.  I hope you don't have to miss to much on
your trip to Denver.  I'm wondering what the all the factors are which
to stalk height.  Mine never reach listed heights.  Maybe there is still

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7 - between Abilene and Fort Worth and still have some hard
to perform in this heat before everything will be ready for the fall