Re: TB - Thornbird

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB - Thornbird
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 21:14:59 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Everyone,
	I happen to be one of the people that loves Thornbird. I have heard that
you either love it or hate it. It is showing off it's last bloom. I have a
two year clump that has been blooming since 4-24-98. In my opinion it is an
excellent garden iris. Out of at least five tries at crossing to it I only
got one take.
					Another Thornbird Fan,
					Steve

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9,  srocha@pacbell.net
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679