Re: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIIIIIIIGH

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIIIIIIIGH
  • From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:41:15 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks Kathy for a great job on news reporting.  I found it all very
interesting and enjoyed reading it first hand without having to for go my
dinner.  I wish I could be there  to tour all the beautiful gardens for I
know there are many.  You will have to be our eyes and share the beauty with
us.  Have fun, and I'll look forward to your next news report.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689