Rocky Mountain High

To Kathy and Shirlee

        My huge vote of thanks for making my early morning (Australian
time) so enjoyable as I read all about the Denver Convention. I hope  while
I sleep tonight (or try as I'll probably get up every hour to check) that
these two  'on the spot' reporters are not too exhausted and are furiously
compiling our next instalments.  I cannot wait.
        Please say  "G'Day mate" to Denis and Catherine Gates, George and
Margaret Sutton and Patsy Rosen if they are attending.

Dianne Dalla Santa, Australia.