OT: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIIIIIIIGH

>Hello Kathy, since you have so much "free time" will you please tell Sandy
>Mann (from California) to buy a Judges handbook for me and I will pay her
>Tuesday at our local club meeting!!  Wish I was there, sounds like a great
>time is happening

Sorry about that that piece of nothing..... this is a paleozoic (sp?) laptop.

I'm sorry to report that all 260 Handbooks that were brought to this
convention have been snapped up by happy iris folks.  My suggestion to you is
to poll your friends and get an order into Nancy Pocklington instantly.
Handbooks are $15 each - postage paid.

Thank you for all the nice comments about last night's reports.  I just got
back to my room from the Board meeting to discover I had an EXCELLENT offer
from Marte in the Mts. for a tour of the foothills....... (---> this next
comment can't be helped) - I feel like a HEEL because I couldn't go.

We are now down to only 3 geek tags unclaimed - so it looks like showtime....

Kathy Guest
on the scene