White Flower Farm

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: White Flower Farm
  • From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 21:42:37 -0600 (MDT)

Has anyone else seen the Fall White Flower Farm's catalog..(page 64 to =
be exact)?

There's a photo with caption that says I. pallida Argentea =

Wrong habitat, wrong leaves, wrong blooms (looks more like a  laevigata) =
....and priced at $9.50 a pop. Either they've goofed or I really do =
need bifocals!

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b