'Dauntless'??? Photo up, plus more

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: 'Dauntless'??? Photo up, plus more
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 21:43:06 -0600 (MDT)

Hi listers~

Thank you all for being so patient with me with all of my questions! I now
have a few more photos up on my page, including a pic of what I thought was
'Dauntless'....it's at the bottom of the page, so if anyone wants to take a
peek and see if you can identify this one, I'd appreciate it. Maybe we'll
come up with a name afterall...otherwise, she gets call 'Muttless', unless
that names already registered?!?!?!?! *sly grin*

Thanks a bunch,
Tammy K.
Zone 9/Ca...where the weather is doing it's imitation of Sybil!! (love that