CULT: Herbicidal Drift

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: Herbicidal Drift
  • From: SOkase@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:04:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi L-ers,
I have a very pressing problem. Seems my neighbors have poisoned their entire
yard with some herbicide and now the irises on that side of the house are
dying (or just very stressed, can't decide which). I am afraid of losing any
of those plants because a couple of them are rare in commerce. What do I do to
save the plants from dying?

Iris Maniac
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, Washington, USA