SPEC: ROY DAVIDSON

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SPEC: ROY DAVIDSON
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:35:21 -0600 (MDT)

Again from Melody & Jerry Wilhoit, since their catalog Redbud Lane Iris
Gardens is handy.....ROY DAVIDSON (Hager 87) Holden Clough seedling; much
like                I. pseudacorus with deeper maroon-brown veining on
yellow ground.  Blooms last 3-4 days instead of 1 day as the I psseudacorus
do.                                 Doesn't say anything about the heighth
again....but we grow RD,though not in water as the I. pseudacorus are but
it doesn't get as tall as our I. pseu.  Do you have yours growing in
standing water?   It might get taller if we did. Right now it's in a boggy
area.  Ann Henson