RE: SPEC: ROY DAVIDSON

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: SPEC: ROY DAVIDSON
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:28:34 -0600 (MDT)

All our pseudacorus are in the same bed with siberians, japanese and
other species.  The full yellow pseudacorus is about two and half feet
tall at the back of the bed and the "Roy Davidson" is a foot taller at
the front of the bed.  I hadn't noticed the blooms lasting 3-4 days but
they do last more than one day.

Thanks for the description, Ann.

Maureen Mark
mmark@ottawa.com