RE: blackberry Lily-lilly or iris?? Thornbird

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: blackberry Lily-lilly or iris?? Thornbird
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:14:30 -0600 (MDT)

I believe the plant is the Belamcamda (sp?) which belongs to the iris
family.  Others on the list can probably tell you better how it is

On Thornbird, small spoons work well too.  I took another look at mine
and the horn provides a gorgeous contrast with this tiny spoon at the
end.  I don't find the colour muddy at all but it certainly isn't an
eye-catching shade.  I agree that it is the contrast that makes the

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)