HIST: more on Rosy Wings

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST: more on Rosy Wings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:31:27 -0600 (MDT)

According to one of our long-time irisarian club members in Knoxville,
ROSY WINGS does not grow well around here, or at least it didn't 'years
ago'.  So that may explain why I'm not finding it in pedigrees of things
that do well for me, except for some of Lloyd Zurbrigg's rebloomers.  It
apparently grows like a reliable weed in Nashville though.  Phooey.  I
will try it anyway.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA