Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift
  • From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:32:11 -0600 (MDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: SOkase@aol.com <SOkase@aol.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
Date: Thursday, June 04, 1998 8:08 AM
Subject: CULT: Herbicidal Drift
Sterling; I have heard of cases where Round-up was sprayed and it seems like there is
a 30 day factor involved. Some plants survive this period and need resraying in order
to be killed ( which we don't want ) But some survive the toxic and survive, but at
times the toxic stresses show up in the plant for a year or so. If (as I believe it
was Anner's suggestion)  a dilution formula is possible use it. I feel moving a plant
would add to the stress..   Bill
Stone's Iris Garden         3500' elev Amador Co. California Sierras