Re: Herbicidal Drift

Sterling:  Sorry about the damage to your plants, but all may not be
lost.  Several years ago (don't remember how many) I had an area of my
garden that was affected in the same way, and I thought quite a few
cultivars were lost.  I just left them alone that year, and I believe
every one eventually came back; didn't do much the first year, but all
are large clumps now.  Actually, some are overgrown and should be redone
this summer.
Lorraine, in Quincy, WA