Re: OT-Bio: Catherine Albert

>I am a confessed lover of "the poor-man's orchid", the iris.  I have
only perhaps a dozen and a half of them at present but fully intend to
fill my Arvada, CO garden spaces with as many as are financially

Welcome to the iris-list Catherine. Here your interest in irises will
soon grow to become an addiction, or even an obsession.
Take the time to read the archives of this list if you haven't already.
There are many interesting mailings about hybridising, genetics, growing
seedlings etc.
Happy iris growing,
Jan Clark, in Australia