Southeast Alaska Blooms

Yesterday I found a single wild setosa blooming in the field near my home.
Today there are lots of them.

And then an historic event occurred - This morning I found my first ever
Siberian in bloom. It is Welcome Return that I got from Ambrosia Gardens
this spring. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Looks like the next bloom will be Snow Queen, followed by  one of the
"freeze dried" I. Germanicas from one of the chain stores. The package says
it is named Golden Promenade. We'll see.

Duane Buell            USDA Zone 5b-6a
9131 Glacier Hwy #2, Juneau, Alaska 99801