Dead Bloom Stalk

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Dead Bloom Stalk
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 01:25:37 -0600 (MDT)

 I have found that one of the Iris that had been sent to me and
 I had found was going to bloom, that the bloom stalk had never
 gotten more than 1/2 the way up inside the fan and had died!

 Could this be a results of the cold/windy weither I've been
 having here in Rosamond?

 BTW, ALL the 'Compost Iris' are growing! only one of the Paper
 bag Iris has lived and is growing good, two other RZ's have
 not put out anything, but have not rotted either.

 And I 'THINK' that my LAI is going to bloom for me! Right
 between the Red Rose I was given 1/2 dead and is blooming for
 for me and the dahlia that's going to bloom soon too!

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |