Re: blackberry Lily-lilly or iris??

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: blackberry Lily-lilly or iris??
  • From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:33:59 -0600 (MDT)

I have it over here in Australia.... well I have either the Belamcanda or
the Pardancanda... I'm not sure which.  I had three colours in it and last
winter 2 of the 3 died. The purple one survive which is good because purple
in anything is usually my favourite (although strangely that doesn't apply
to irises... Oh Well)

I've generally found it quite hardy.  I'd had it growing for a couple of
years befoire the 2 up and died.  They're completely winter deciduous here
and we're only Zone 8.

Cheers.					Paul Tyerman (Australia)