Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:44:00 -0600 (MDT)

>Sterling wrote:
>If there ever was a company in need of boycott because of it's products and
>ads, it would have to be this one.
>There--I've said it and feel better!

Well, I use their rose food with the bug killer in it and it does
the job of keeping those things away from my roses. Plus it works
with my Dahlias too.

So I wouldn't be on the boycott list at all, and I use roundup
too to control the tumbleweeds and foxtail grass around my
trailer and the Iris beds I've made and/or am making.

Would like to seen the tumbleweed BACK to Russia!

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |