Re: Dead Bloom Stalk

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Dead Bloom Stalk
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:17:28 -0600 (MDT)

>Can you describe the death process? Wilted, Dried out, rotted, bent over, shriveled?
>
>Could be different things.
>

>John                     | "There be dragons here"
>                         |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
>                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.
>
>1977, first personal computer, the Apple II, went on sale.
        The first personal computer wasNOT the apple II!!!

 The Iris was/is growing in a pot, it has two new ones growing
 off the side, everything looks good. I could feel the stalk
 coming up inside the fan. This was two weeks ago, yesterday I
 was wondering WHEN the stalk was going to show up. I felt the fan
 and it had not come any higher than before, so I opened the fan
 and there it was a dead bloom stalk, dry and brown, been dead
 at lest a week I would say.

470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |