Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Herbicidal Drift
  • From: SOkase@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 23:00:07 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks for the encouraging remarks regarding accidental Round Up poisoning.
Most of the replies seem to imply that my irises will recover eventually. I am
hoping this is the case. I am actually praying for the first time in years.
When it does recover, I think I will move a few pieces AWAY from the neighbors
yard, into a garden far, far away........

Iris Maniac
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8