Re: That strange fellow in Juneau

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: That strange fellow in Juneau
  • From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:31:47 -0600 (MDT)

Kathy:
	I really enjoyed your post about that strange fellow in the flats near
Juneau.  Especially since, just this afternoon, I mailed D.B. a large
box of my "throwaway orphans", and if they grow for him in Juneau, he
will certainly have glazed over eyes next Spring when they, by chance,
bloom in the far North.  He tells me the temperatures in Juneau are not
that different than Quincy, WA, only there is more moisture.
	Lorraine, at LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH, in Quincy, where we had another
hard shower this afternoon.  Not our usual summer.