Re: Humor

> Duh?    Does frost hurt pollen?!!!!!!!!!!!!         ;-))
     I hope not.  Down here, some of the well known Daylily Hybridizers
freeze pollen and store it for future use.  As to if frost and/or freezing
will harm Iris pollen, I don't know.

> You think this is funny  ?....... on  June 6 ! ! !
     That type of weather is not funny.  It is most likely the "payback"
for having been two warm during the winter, the same as we are very dry now
after a record wet winter.  Now, when you all have 100 F in September, and
we get doused...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.