COMP:Server Update

....or lack thereof. No news as of just a bit ago when I checked their
phone message, It is still the same one they posted yesterday.

So hang in there, and post what you like.

I have gotten a lot of private posts that say folks are glad to be
getting some iris mail. So please post.

I promise I am just being a robot about this, no editorial corrections,
filtering, or censorship. This is still an unmoderated list. I will even
forward <*gasp*> OT mail....  :>))

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones