AIS: Denver Cup Winners

Walter Moores sends:

Walter Moores wrote:

>       Kathy, can you tell us who won the cups in Denver?  I read your
>Geek report via JIJONES detour of Iris-l.

Irisborer wrote:

Hi Walter.... sure, let me find my notes

San Juan Silver (winner)
runners up:
1.  High Calypso
2.  Cuss a Blue Streak
3.  Mostest
4.  Acoma

Pond Lily (winner)
runners up:
1.  Good Vibrations
2.  Starwoman
3.  Princess Caroline de Monaco
4.  Sudden Impact (Tasco!)

How's that??  If you're in the mood, send it to JIJ and ask him to put
it on
his voodoo list.